Education & Experience
Adam Landon joined Critchfield in its Mount Vernon office in 2004 and primarily practices in the areas of commercial litigation, personal injury, and creditors’ rights. Adam is also the acting solicitor of two Municipalities and counsel for an electric cooperative with more than 16,000 members. He has conducted numerous trials during his career and represented both commercial entities and individuals in all phases of litigation.
- University of Toledo, College of Law, J.D.
- cum laude
- Law Review
- Dean's List
- Awarded Certificate for Highest Ranked Student in multiple classes
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Represented electric distribution cooperative in successfully pursuing its rights to construct an office building after Township had challenged based upon zoning restrictions. Consolidated Electric Cooperative Inc. v. Brown Township, (2007), Fifth District Court of Appeals
- Represented subcontractor in public construction project dispute resulting in judgment in favor of client in excess of $800,000 after a trial lasting more than 20 days
- Represented an individual injured in a motor vehicle accident involving a commercial semi-truck resulting in a settlement in excess of $2,000,000
- Represented financial institutions and international computer hardware and software company in proceedings in courts throughout Ohio, including Federal Bankruptcy Courts
- Selected as an “Ohio Rising Star” by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine (2015)
- Leadership Knox, Class of 2015
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Knox County Bar Association
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association