Education & Experience
Alexis Normand is a Staff Attorney in the firm’s Real Estate department, with a focus on real estate and general corporate matters. She assists clients with contract agreements, contract disputes, and real estate portfolio management among other general legal services.
Prior to joining Critchfield, Alexis worked for the Louisiana House of Representatives Appropriations Committee drafting legislation, and at a boutique law firm in Metairie, Louisiana, with a focus on toxic tort litigation.
- Southern University Law Center, J.D.
- Cum Laude
- Executive Editor of The Journal of Race, Gender & Poverty
- Historian and Secretary of the Southern University Moot Court Board
- Louisiana State University, B.A., Political Science
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable James Brady, United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Wayne County Bar Association