Education & Experience
Chad Yoder is a member in the firm’s Business, Real Estate, and Estate Planning practice groups. He has assisted clients in numerous acquisitions and sales of business interests and advised clients in the smooth transition of their businesses to the next generation both during life and in their estate plans. Chad provides a focus on minimizing tax exposure and streamlining administration in all transactions and planning. He is also a licensed title agent and handles many real estate matters including residential and commercial title transactions, mortgages, construction financing, land use, land development, and mechanic’s lien issues.
Prior to joining Critchfield, Chad worked for building products manufacturer ProVia, LLC, and managed their compliance and regulatory affairs including OSHA compliance and EPA permitting matters.
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D.
- Malone University, B.A., Management
- Kent State University Tuscarawas, AAB
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Licensed Ohio Title Insurance Agent
- Represented private lender in a $19 million conversion of debt to an equity interest in a hospitality business.
- Assisted local business in a $13.2 million dollar asset sale to private equity company.
- Assisted both buyers and sellers in numerous residential and commercial real estate transactions including the issuance of title insurance.
- Noted for Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Holmes County Bar Association