Education & Experience
Easton Saltsman is an associate in Critchfield’s Medina office, specializing in corporate transactions, financing, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters. He received his law degree from George Mason University School of law in 2017. During law school, Easton took advantage of the immense legal opportunities offered in the Washington D.C. metro area. Primarily, Easton gained invaluable insight into regulatory matters by interning at numerous federal government agencies, including the Securities and Exchange Commission, General Services Administration, and Department of Justice, Tax Division. After graduation, Easton has since gained extensive transactional business experience in a variety of different industries.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
- Hillsdale College, B.S.
- Represented buyers and sellers in transactions varying from several hundred thousand dollars to several million dollars
- Significant experience in assisting clients with the formation and dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies, and non-profits
- Represented banks in multi-million dollar commercial financing deals
- Represented numerous landlords in the negotiation of commercial leases with tenants
- Extensive transactional business experience drafting vendor services agreements, purchase contracts, promissory notes, and other general agreements as business clients may require
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association