Critchfield’s Labor and Employment Practice attorneys represent local and national employers in all aspects of conventional labor law. We counsel our non-union clients to help them preserve their non-union status and we represent employers in union-organizing campaigns and unfair labor practice proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board.
We negotiate collective bargaining agreements and provide counsel for our union organized clients regarding issues that arise in the bargaining process. We advise clients on contract interpretation issues and represent them in arbitration proceedings governed by collective bargaining agreements.
In addition, our team works closely with employers in a number of other labor-related matters, including:
- Negotiation of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Management Training
- Obtaining Injunctive Relief Against Mass Picketing
- Dealing with Violence and Illegal or Wildcat Strikes
- Counseling in the Acquisition of Replacement Workers
- Preventing Disruption of Business Relationships through Secondary Boycott Charges and Related Damage Suits
- Managing Post-Strike Litigation
- Unfair Labor Practice Proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
- Arbitration Proceedings
- Counseling Employers on Union-Organizing Campaigns