Real estate is valuable, and whenever something is valuable, it is worth fighting for.
Whether you have a dispute over property access, a dispute with your neighbor over a boundary line, problems with co-owners, defects in your title affecting the sale or mortgage of your property, a lease dispute, a mineral or oil and gas title problem, or any other real estate dispute, Critchfield has the experience you can trust with your valuable asset. Critchfield attorneys have in-depth knowledge with both analyzing real estate title records and fighting for your rights in the courtroom. Critchfield handles real estate litigation at the highest level because of our rare combination of practical real estate knowledge and courtroom litigation experience. We can handle your case from the initial title search through the final court judgment, protecting your rights each step of the way.
Our experience and services include:
- Litigating property access easements and adverse possession claims
- Partitioning and dividing real estate between co-owners
- Protecting business owner’s rights to use property from nuisance litigation brought by neighbors and local government upset with the business’s use of property
- Going to court to cure mineral and oil and gas title disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Covenant enforcement
- Eminent domain proceedings
- Environmental zoning disputes
- Evictions and foreclosures
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Zoning disputes