For anyone involved in a real estate transaction, trusted, experienced legal counsel is a must.
Whether you are buying or selling commercial or agricultural real estate, involved in complex commercial leasing or financing, or buying a home, Critchfield attorneys are ready to represent you. Our services include purchase agreements, leases, easements, rights-of-way, financing arrangements, and more generally the review and peace of mind that you need when making such important investments. Our attorneys have experience in reviewing title, easements, property access and development rights, and numerous other unique problems that arise with real estate. Critchfield attorneys also specialize in oil & gas rights, mineral leasing, and the issues associated with mineral development and mineral title. Offering a full array of real estate legal services, Critchfield Real Estate attorneys are prepared to assist with all your real estate needs.
Our experience and services include:
- Representing clients in sale of commercial real estate to REITs
- Completing tax deferred 1031 exchanges and reverse exchanges
- Drafting and advising for commercial and residential development, including shopping center restrictions, homeowner and condominium owner associations
- Advising client and solving real estate title defects
- Leasing oil & gas rights and drafting pipeline rights-of-way
- Triple net leases for landlords and tenants
- Like-kind exchanges
- Title insurance and closing services
- Environmental and wetland permitting